28 March, 10.30am. Arup, Manchester
The Steel Piling Group (SPG) is a forum for discussion and an outlet for dissemination of steel piling knowledge to the UK industry and this open meeting will include presentations showcasing recent steel piling projects, developments in steel piling and sharing of technical knowledge.
- The benefit to contractors of modern hydraulic propping solutions - Mark Whitmore, general manager at Groundforce Major Projects
- Re-use and repurposing of steel tubes for piling - Roy Fishwick, managing director at Cleveland Steel and Tubes
- Steel pile drivability - Mike Kightley, director at Pile Analysis
- SPG durability guide - David Baxter, senior technical and sales manager at Arcelormittal
- The design and construction of Poole Harbour South Quay - John Gannon, director at Byland Engineering
Lunch and refreshments are included but please register in advance.
Contact: SPG secretary, email: firstname.lastname@example.org