The Société du Grand Paris, a public agency responsible for the new Grand Paris automatic metro, has given advance notice of its intention to put the first civil engineering works contracts for Line 15 South of the Grand Paris Express out to tender.
The works cover 33km of underground lines, 16 stations between Pont-de-Sèvres and Noisy-Champs, and 38 related engineering structures.
Eight main works contracts are planned, with bidding phases spread over the second quarter of 2015 up to the second quarter of 2016. The contracts will include station construction, bored tunnels, specific structures (transition structures and yards) and additional works to the lines (emergency access and ventilation).
The Société du Grand Paris plans to select five to seven candidates for each tender process. Related works that are not included in the first contracts will be put out to tender separately from 2016 onwards.
A preliminary information notice regarding the tender process will be published in the Official Journal of the European Union transport network.
LINE 15 SOUTH WORKS
1. The consultation process on civil works is launched for the Fort d’Issy Vanves Clamart station. Seven other civil works contracts are to come (excluding specific related works contracts).
2. For the work from Fort d’Issy Vanves Clamart station (excluded) to Villejuif Louis Aragon station (included): an 8.3km tunnel; five stations (Châtillon Montrouge, Bagneux, Arcueil Cachan, Villejuif IGR, Villejuif Louis Aragon); and related work for the TBM starting shaft at Robespierre park in Bagneux.
3. For the work from the Ile de Monsieur starting shaft to Fort d’Issy Vanves Clamart station (excluded): a 4.2km tunnel; two stations (Pont de Sevres, Issy RER); and related work for the TBM starting shaft at Ile de Monsieur.
4. Line 15 yard at Noisy Champs (cut and cover section).
5. For work between Noisy Champs station (excluded) and Bry Villiers Champigny station (excluded): TBM starting shaft to the south of Noisy Champs; tunnelling up to Bry Villiers Champigny, excluding the station (4.7km); and tunnelling the connection to maintenance and storage sites (transition structure, including starting and exit shafts).
6. For the section between Bry Villiers Champigny station (included) and Créteil: three stations (Bry Villiers Champigny, Champigny Centre and Saint Maur Créteil); the transition structure for lines 15 South and 15 East; and tunnel boring (6.6km). The starting shaft of the TBM is located at Bry Villiers Champigny station. The exit shaft at Créteil (F. Desmond stadium) is not part of the contract.
7. For the section from Creteil to Villejuif Louis Aragon station (excluded): four stations (Créteil l’Echat, Vert de Maison, Ardoines and Vitry Centre); the boring of two tunnels of 3.3km and 4km; and the TBM starting shafts (Arrighi wasteland) and exit shafts in Créteil (F. Desmond stadium). The second exit shaft is located in Villejuif Louis Aragon station, which is not part of the contract. The transition structure between Line 15 South and connection to the infrastructure and maintenance site, the tunnel (one way) for access to the infrastructure and maintenance site (1.1km), cut and cover and open section of about 415m for access to the infrastructure and maintenance site.
8. Noisy Champs station and Line 16 yard (cut and cover section).